Jenns Amazing Blurbages

A rather frightening display of post adolescent teen angst. Soon to be out of the teens for good I find myself psychologically disturbed, so I might as well talk about it. Enjoy! :D

Sunday, July 31, 2005

The Woman in the Mirror

The Woman In The Mirror
by SouthernGirl@lovingyou.com

The woman in the mirror
I see a smiling face
No matter what life dishes out
She still has poise and grace.
So many pains bestowed her
life has been all wrong,
The woman in the mirror
Still sings a happy song.
The woman in the mirror,
No one sees her grief.
She learned well to hide it
Though she knows no relief
Sometimes sadness Overrules her
she wants to just let go,
The journeys God has given her
Are way to much to tow.
Somehow she finds another breathe
To carry on the load
Two steps closer to heaven,
And on her way she goes.
The woman in the mirror
Her beliefs have made her strong
Knowing there are miracles,
That will someday be her own.

This poem is such a terrible truth that many of us all face.
It is especially true with my life.
You will read about it on this bog
I assure you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home