Jenns Amazing Blurbages

A rather frightening display of post adolescent teen angst. Soon to be out of the teens for good I find myself psychologically disturbed, so I might as well talk about it. Enjoy! :D

Monday, August 01, 2005

Krispy Kreme - tasty

So today commenced my first day of Krispy Kreme training... I learned a lot of things about those donuts that I wish I didn't. But, I did learn that they have this New York Style cheesecake donut, Jacki... we must try it when we go to the States, yummy yummy.
I got like 4 hours of sleep last night and I'm not impressed.
Pete left for work at about 10-ish, I was out like a light... Pete put the phone next to the bed so he could call and wake me up at 7am... so I wake up to the phone ringing and I'm like "it's 7 ALREADY?!" So I answer the phone and I hear a click...
I look at the clock on the dresser and it is 1:30 AM... and now I'm pretty much awake.
Boy was I PISSED... settle back down, close my eyes... RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING
I answer the phone and theres dead air, I'm shouting "WHO IS THIS?"
No answer.
So I call Pete at work all bitter and bitchy (speaking of pete at work, I have a story about that too) and he asks me for the number, he calls it but no one answers... so then I decide that I am going to be ready the next time... person calls... I answer the phone...
SHE (YEAH... SHE!) SPEAKS!
Uh I'm looking for my dad.
"YOUR DAD DOESN'T FUCKING LIVE HERE. AND DON'T FUCKING CALL PEOPLES HOMES AT 2 IN THE MORNING YOU FUCKING BITCH, IF YOU CALL MY HOUSE ONE MORE TIME I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND FUCKING KILL YOU."
Then I hung up... was a tad overexcited.
And then I couldn't sleep until 4:45 am... boy am I fucking tired.
So anyway, about Pete... he got in a fight with some drunk guy at work, and the guy kicked him in the face, broke his glasses, bit his knuckle, god damned loon, just because Pete wanted him off the Richardson property... my poor Petey is all cut up and bruised... I'd like to give that mother fucker a piece of my mind.
So my parents are back with my sister tonight for the next week and a half... then Katt is driving back out and I won't see her again until Christmas... I'm starting to realize how much I will miss her.
Anyways, enough of this... I have to go make dinner for my crippled husband...lol
Technically that common law thing is in effect... but shhhh we're not going to tell the govrenment that, lol.

Love, Jenn

1 Comments:

  • At August 01, 2005 9:27 PM, Blogger ~ Awesome Gal ~ said…

    Yes Jenn - You may have been just a TAD bitchy to that poor girl... but she did wake you up at 2 in the morning so it's alright. I forgive you. :P Yes - when we go to the states we are so TOTALLY stuffing our faces with Krispy Kreme donuts and cheesecakes stuffs! TTFN!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home