Jenns Amazing Blurbages

A rather frightening display of post adolescent teen angst. Soon to be out of the teens for good I find myself psychologically disturbed, so I might as well talk about it. Enjoy! :D

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Come home soon


God I miss my parents right now... I need their support but I don't want to bother them on vacation. I want everything to be sunny and happy for them while they're in Nuevo Vuerta- I can wait - they'll be back soon. Unfortunately my sister could not wait and had to send them a huge nasty e-mail practically disowning herself from the family. I swear to god some days I want to strangle her. She is so selfish, she can think of no one else but herself.
I personally don't care if she doesn't want to hang around with us anymore - we're better off that way anyways. Less heartache.
It's a long story and I won't get into it now... I guess the point of this e-mail is just that I simply miss my mother and father.
Come home soon....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home