Jenns Amazing Blurbages

A rather frightening display of post adolescent teen angst. Soon to be out of the teens for good I find myself psychologically disturbed, so I might as well talk about it. Enjoy! :D

Monday, January 16, 2006

Heres to my return to the creative side of the realm.

You decide if it has potential... you haven't heard me sing it, but then again I don't know if I'd want you to yet... but here's my first stab at writing a song in 2 years.
Feel free to critique.

All the Rights – By Jennifer Bergen

*Theres a sound of a crash, yelling... silence…. Then the music* (which of course you can't hear)

She walks into the room, but her feet don’t touch the floor
Her eye is on her greatest pleasure, her hand is on the door.
He says
“Baby, this time it’s different,
Baby, lord knows that I can change.
Baby, what will I do without you
Oh Baby don’t play me for a fool.”

Side step, keep on track
It’s over
Don’t you dare look back
It’s ok to be afraid
Hold onto
All the rights, rights you’ve made


*musical solo*

The Phone rings on a Tuesday, Her heart just skips a beat
A voice is heard that makes you quiver, on the answering machine
He says
“Baby, I’m so lost without you.
Baby, don’t you know that I have changed?
Baby, I swear this time it’s different.
Oh Baby, I’ve been such a fool.”

Side step, keep on track
It’s over
Don’t you dare look back.
It’s ok to be afraid
Hold onto
All the rights, rights you’ve made.


All the rights, All the rights, the rights you’ve made...

1 Comments:

  • At January 18, 2006 8:50 PM, Blogger ~ Awesome Gal ~ said…

    Jenn - you are coming to my house and recording that song at "Basement Studios".... It's MANDATORY!!!! The lyrics are fantastic! I can't wait to hear the tune. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home