Jenns Amazing Blurbages

A rather frightening display of post adolescent teen angst. Soon to be out of the teens for good I find myself psychologically disturbed, so I might as well talk about it. Enjoy! :D

Monday, November 28, 2005

New job, New life?

I have officially given my two weeks notice.
No this isn't a Hugh Grant/ Sandra Bullock movie.
There's no chance in hell I'm going to fall in love with my boss!
LMAO.
I have been offered a position at NCR (National Cash Register)
which is in the Richardson Building.
I start my training today at 2:30 pm.
It's an inbound dispatch position.
I will be dispatching service technicians to fix ATM machines in the States.
Not to shady a deal for what I'll be making - $11.25 an hour
and my hours are also quite kick ass.
Monday - Friday 7am-3:30pm NO WEEKENDS!
Fucking spectacular!
So I'm leaving Archway behind, the only downside is I will have to work 2 jobs for 2 weeks... joy joy joy.
And, I'm leaving right before Christmas, I don't like starting somewhere new with people I don't know around the holidays, but at least I will be around for the Archway Christmas party, should be fun.
I just need to drag pete along with me to a solid day shift and life will be wonderful. :)
I can always dream.
Here's to Christmas being just around the corner.
Love,
Jenn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home