Jenns Amazing Blurbages

A rather frightening display of post adolescent teen angst. Soon to be out of the teens for good I find myself psychologically disturbed, so I might as well talk about it. Enjoy! :D

Sunday, October 30, 2005

The award for "Drunkest Transvestite in a family restaurant" goes to...



That guy. Fucking right. What an awesome night. This is where we ended the night. Perkins 24 hour family restaurant, hootin' and hollerin with our neighboring table of drag queens. What a great time. We got to the barn party around midnight and it was of course, in full swing. Brad, the family friend with the wandering hands was completely wasted and disappointed that I hadn't been early enough that weekend to do his makeup for the first costume he donned. I then proceeded to drink myself into a stupor, having an absolutely fabulous time doing it. What a blast. I dressed as Medusa, turning many a man rock hard. LMAO. As you can tell, the boys... and Tara were LAPD, which everyone we ran into got a huge kick out of, as you can see. Pete got the brilliant idea that next year, Jacki and I will be dressed as the "FUN POLICE" we'll have uniforms and booze and it will be great, our job will be to make sure everybody is having an awesome time, and to distribute shots.
Fucking right... Time to start planning for next year! WOOT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home