Jenns Amazing Blurbages

A rather frightening display of post adolescent teen angst. Soon to be out of the teens for good I find myself psychologically disturbed, so I might as well talk about it. Enjoy! :D

Monday, September 19, 2005

Remember me? I'm your best friend.

This is a posting for Josh... Anyone remember him?
He seems to have forgotten about me.
I have been a little over dramatic with the way I've responded to his total lack of responsibility and needless to say, I miss him.
Not that I am going to call him and tell him that.
But I do.
I guess I'm just too stubborn.
I feel sad that it isn't a high priority for him to make things right between the two of us
But I think he knows deep down that things will work out and that no matter what he does I can't stay mad at him and end up forgiving him with big hugs.
I love him so much, he's like a brother to me.
I will not let him know about this post but hope that he contacts me as I am never wanting to be the one that makes the first move.
Generally because, like I said... I'm stubborn, Pete, Jacki and Josh of all people should know that about me.
But that doesn't mean I don't think and obsess over stupid things that I've done or idiotic ways that I've acted.
While I feel like my anger towards Josh was justified, there isn't really a reason to continue on being petty and spiteful.
So if you're reading Josh, I'm sorry for being petty and dragging this anger towards you on.
But I'm not sorry for being angry. It's time that we saw each other and fixed things.
I love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home