Jenns Amazing Blurbages

A rather frightening display of post adolescent teen angst. Soon to be out of the teens for good I find myself psychologically disturbed, so I might as well talk about it. Enjoy! :D

Thursday, September 08, 2005

The cards say...

So I had my cards read by Paola last night... interesting, very interesting.
I asked about my relationship with Pete.

The readings were several - 7 cards worth, so I can't remember in exact detail, but everything she said, it just clicked.
She said that I will or have asked him for something that is very important to my heart and that I will be recieving it in a matter of weeks, or just over a month (HELLO ANNIVERSARY PRESENT)
She also told me that she sees a time of great joy in my life following the presentation of this gift.
Then there was the scales card which identifys the unification of two people. Put it all together and I'm going.... ummm EXCUSE ME?

Pete reads this so I am not going to say but... I think everyone has already figured it out.
I believe in the cards because some of the things idendified in the cards about me, my life, my attitudes are pretty bang on true...

So anyways, I have been thinking a lot lately about my life and I feel so happy that I have friends and family and most importantly people I can trust, a lover I can trust.

Pete is my everything, he really is.
I mean those of you that know us well know that we do pretty much everything together.
Not because we have to or we feel obligated to, it's because we love each other... that and not a lot of people get our sense of humour.
He irritates me to no end some days but I show him the angry side of me because I trust him to understand me and know that even though I may be yelling at him in one moment, I love him, so so dearly through it, after it and always.

I hope you're reading this and smiling, and know that there is no one I would rather spend the rest of my life doing pretty much everything together with... if that makes sense.

I love you baby.

More soon guys,

Jenn

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home