Jenns Amazing Blurbages

A rather frightening display of post adolescent teen angst. Soon to be out of the teens for good I find myself psychologically disturbed, so I might as well talk about it. Enjoy! :D

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Cracker Jax

My dearest Jacki,

A brief stab at poetry to the girl who has been sticking by my side, talking me out of my crazy schemes like making the biggest mistakes of my life.

Oh Jacki, you came and you brought me a turkey
on my vacation away from workey... lol
Kidding Kidding, really I ought to spare you all from this, but you're suckers and you will all read the following.


Jacki

She's my constant companion
My tour guide in this place called life
Others would call her a pain in the ass
But watch what you say about my wife!
Although I don't see her everyday
I always keep her best interest at heart
Because like she always reminds me
we were really best friends from the start.
Might as well be my soulmate
Because you're sticking around till I die
And don't you dare thinking of giving in first
And making this sappy bitch cry.
I'm sorry I haven't always listened
to the way my dear Jackamabee feels
Things have changed since high school,
I guess I thought it wasn't a big deal.
But my darling girl I'm listening
tell me what you want to say,
and I'll try my best to help you
to find a better way.
I love you so much...Do you know that?
You are my very best friend
Without you who would I gab to
hours upon hours without end.
So girlie lets get us some cheesecake
We'll head our asses out to the lake
And make ourselves some memories
That no one can ever take.


* I'm so sorry Jacki. I love you*

Jenn

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home