Jenns Amazing Blurbages

A rather frightening display of post adolescent teen angst. Soon to be out of the teens for good I find myself psychologically disturbed, so I might as well talk about it. Enjoy! :D

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

What the fuck am I thinking?

Good morning, yeah good morning...
I don't know if I'm bored, or tired or both.
I caved and fell asleep last night around 8:30pm...
probably a bad idea... but I have tonight off again so
I can still get back into my pattern...
So anyways I wake up at 3:30 this morning and I went into the living room to watch tv because I could no longer sleep. Then, I'm watching Scream and the fucking buzzer goes off... it's fucking 4 in the morning.... so I fucking jump out of my skin... and when I come back to earth I realize someone is still poking the buzzer... so I go downstairs and look through the glass part of the door and there is this crazy chick, half cocked... just looking stoned off her ass trying to sell me a pair of jeans... I told her to get lost... what a fucking weirdo...
So of course this wakes pete up, and I'm cursing this wench because I know I will pay for it when Pete wakes up two hours later...
And yeah... Pete was bitching that I rolled around in my sleep and kept him awake... of course, always my fault. I accept that I guess...
Yeah and it's my fault the crazy chick rang the buzzer at 4am because the light was on... yes Pete I know you were thinking that too...
Anyways now I'm cranky and I'm still sick, and my headache is coming back... I don't know what the hell I am going to do today, I guess Jacki and I might get together but I don't know what I want to do, I just know I need to get the hell out of this house... this is probably what is keeping me sick... no f***ing sunlight.
Whatever.
Wow I really need to chill. That's enough of this.
~~~~~~J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home