Jenns Amazing Blurbages

A rather frightening display of post adolescent teen angst. Soon to be out of the teens for good I find myself psychologically disturbed, so I might as well talk about it. Enjoy! :D

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

A memorable day for a very memorable man

How sweet was Pete tonight?
First off I slept for 12 hours straight, no word of a lie.
Pete was so quiet the whole day because he knew how important it was
For me to get a good night of sleep, I haven’t been doing so well with that.
Lately, just not getting enough.
So I slept from 8am to 8pm and when I got up I was laughing because it has been such a long time since I’ve done that.
Then he made me dinner, yummy grilled cheese!
And this time the smoke detector wasn’t used as a timer, WOOT!
Just kidding babe, just kidding.
So, shortly after that my poor sleepy baby came and cuddled up next to me sitting on the couch
And laid his head against my shoulder (I love when he does that)
So I stroked his hair while watching Sex and the City and he started to doze…
So cute!
I decided it was time for him to go to bed (he has to work this morning, whereas I will just be going to bed)
So I said I would lie down with him for a little while.
I took him to the bed where we got under the covers and he just rolled over to me and we wrapped our legs around each other, just happy to be with one another.
I love that feeling.
He talked to me in his sleepy "I love you" voice
Telling me about his day and talking about the kitties.
I stroked his hair, kissed his forehead.
He burrowed himself right into my arms,
His head on my shoulder
And I just about fell asleep myself.
He started to babble, which is a sign I know very well.
He’s fallen asleep.
So I started to untangle myself from his grasp.
I said, "I wish I could stay."
He said, "Me too. I love you baby." In his sleepy Petey voice.
"I love you too baby."
I don’t think he realizes how hard it was for me to leave that room.
Stupid work
I love him in a way that is just so unexplainable in these moments.
I keep them close to my heart and I remember them always.
Just thought I’d share it with you.
More soon...

Love, Jenn

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home