Jenns Amazing Blurbages

A rather frightening display of post adolescent teen angst. Soon to be out of the teens for good I find myself psychologically disturbed, so I might as well talk about it. Enjoy! :D

Friday, September 09, 2005

I am so f***ing brilliant

I'm brilliant!
TWO L'S! Yeah!
So I'm sitting at the bus stop to go home and I see this guy walk past who looks like this guy Owen, so I'm psyched cuz I haven't seen him since Jostens like 11 months ago. So yeah, I call him over, he gets close and I realize.... that's not Owen... I'm like OH MY FUCKING GOD.
So I can admit I was wrong and have no clue who he is or I can save face and just pretend like HE is the idiot... so which road did I take?
Oh yeah, the high road baby... I made him feel stupid... woo me.
He was pretending to remember me and I could tell he had no clue who I was so I said to him "You don't remember me do you?" and he's like "No, I'm sorry I feel stupid." So here is yet another oppertunity for me to say "I think I was mistaken" but no, no.
I say "Oh well we used to work together." And bless his heart he says "Oh yeah! I remember now! How are you??!!" I almost pissed myself I wanted to laugh so hard.
He was just trying to be nice.
So we made small talk at the bus stop and then he ended up getting on the same bus as me, great big 'fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck' so I continue talking and finally get off the bus saying "It was great seeing you man" (<----- so as not to break my cover.)
And I made my exit... I am so cool.

Yeah that's my story for the day.. WOOT

:P

I'm listening to Anthem by Good Charlotte and I am so pumped I think I need to post the lyrics so everyone can download it... I mean buy the cd, yeah... and be as PUMPED as me!!!!

Good Charlotte - Anthem

Yeah!...here we go.

It's a new day, but it all feels old
It's a good life, that's what I'm told
But everything, it all just feels the same
At my high school, it felt more to me like a jail cell, a penitentiary
My time spent there it only made me see

That I don't ever wanna be like you
I don't wanna do the things you do
I'm never gonna hear the words you say
and I don't ever wanna.
I don't ever wanna be.you.
don't wanna be just like you
What I'm saying is this is the anthem
throw all your hands up
you don't wanna be you

Go to college, a university, get a real job
That's what they said to me
But I could never live the way they want
I'm gonna get by and just do my time
Out of step while they all get in line
I'm just a minor threat, so pay no mind

Do you really want to be like them,
Do you really wanna be another trend,
Do you wanna be part of that crowd
cause I don't ever wanna.
I don't ever want to be you.
don't wanna be just like you
what I'm saying is this is the anthem
throw all your hands up.you.
don't wanna be you.

(Shake it once, that's fine, shake it twice that's okay.
shake it 3 times your playing with yourself again.)

yooooo-u
don't wanna be just like you,
what I'm saying is..this is the anthem
throw all your hands up
y'll got the feeling, sing if you're with me
you.don't wanna be just like you (just like you)
This is the anthem, throw all your hands up
y'll got the feeling, sing if your with me
Another loser anthem (whoa) 4x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home