Jenns Amazing Blurbages

A rather frightening display of post adolescent teen angst. Soon to be out of the teens for good I find myself psychologically disturbed, so I might as well talk about it. Enjoy! :D

Saturday, February 11, 2006

News Flash for the Jenn Spectrum


Mom and Dad are off to sunny Nuevo Vuerta, Mexico... god I envy them.
I'm glad that at their ages, and after everything they have worked for so hard, my parents can afford to take these yearly honeymoons.
I can't wait to have that for myself.
So, it's left to me to cat sit... which I don't mind at all, going out and checking on Abner... playing with him and making sure that he still has a pulse.... it's no fun playing with a dead kitty.
Anyways... I guess Jacki left this week to go meet her birth mom and the extended family that goes along with that.
I feel bad that we were fighting before we left and that we seem to no longer be talking... not that I have done much to counteract that... I could have called her....
But when I did call her at work on Friday it was too late because she had an out of office message for Thursdauy - Tuesday.
We seem to always be fighting this way now. Through work e-mail of all things...
She drives me crazy, but I love her like a sister... a sister I don't have...
My real sister is a pain in my ass and I don't know what to do about her anymore...
She makes everyone question everything she says by lying and stealing.... from her mother of all people.
I don't want to get into it because it's an absolutely ridiculous story and I'm in too good of a mood to wreck it.
I had a great day.... went out to my parents place, did my laundry, baked, played with the kitty.
And listened to awesome tunes while crusing back home.
Pete was awake when I got home and he's in a great mood too.
I love these days, when we both hit each other on a feel good day and we're each more considerate of each others feelings and we both just want to be around one another.
If I weren't getting all these bad karma vibes from fighting with Jacki it would be perfect.
But I guess I'll have to wait to make up for that bad karma.

On a happier note, Petes taking me to the Keg for Valentines Day! WOOT!
And we both decided we would buy each other massage packages from Giseles at Portage Place for Valentines gifts and then go together next Saturday... is that over the top adorable or what... yeah, he's a great boyfriend...
when he wants to be... but he's the one coming up with all the bright idea...
However the Keg was my idea... as was my idea of him paying for it :)

Gotta love it.

Off for a date night with Petey.

Love.... Jenn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home