Jenns Amazing Blurbages

A rather frightening display of post adolescent teen angst. Soon to be out of the teens for good I find myself psychologically disturbed, so I might as well talk about it. Enjoy! :D

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Party Pictures

Went to Kristis social last night - had a friggen BLAST! Dean baby - you rock and we're going to go dancing again - that was the best night I've had in a long time - dancing drinking - won a prize - The morning hangover was worth it!!!! Here are some pictures - enjoy!





This one is Me and Permina - gettin jiggy wit it - the second one is of me and Dean on the dance floor doing the John Travolta - Olivia Newton John flip kick run. LMAO

Third one is the booty dance - Dean and I shaking our booties in sync. Then me and Jo - as you can see from the smiles we are already warm and toasty drunk.

Then there's me with my tounge out - I don't know what that's about - drunk and caught off guard I suppose - Then Jo and Permina - Jo looks like a turtle and Permina looks surprised to find out that she has a baby cock lodged in her mouth.

Then me Dean and Josh in our first threesome of the evening - And Jared with some boozamahol.

Me and Permina drunk and smiling - Permina LAUGHING HER ASS OFF!


A 455 drunk staff shot should be popular - Dean being "sassy" take it off baby.

This is a picture of me and Dean being SMUTTY - not SLUTTY - there's a difference!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home