Jenns Amazing Blurbages

A rather frightening display of post adolescent teen angst. Soon to be out of the teens for good I find myself psychologically disturbed, so I might as well talk about it. Enjoy! :D

Friday, April 07, 2006

Random Blurbage

So today is my last day working for NCR - I have to say WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!
There isn't a snowmans chance in hell that I would ever come back to work here.
Not even for Jo and Dean - and I LOVE Jo and Dean.
This is just one of the crappiest jobs I have ever had - stress wise that is - the money and hours were pretty good - Now I'm getting better hours and MO' MONEY!
WOOT!
Anyways Back on the ranch...
I'm kind of distracted writing this post - I'm working - well more like slacking...
I've just been taking calls and assigning calls every so often..
Meh....
What are they going to do fire me?

So I've been working on a problem that I have - A problem with jealousy - I'm working on steps to overcome jealousy and remembering the tips I've been given when I start to feel jealous.
When I feel jealous it's normally because Pete mentions a girls name or something a girl said or anything to generally deal with another woman. For some reason when that happens I imagine him cheating on me and all of these thoughts fill my mind with ANGRY jealousy.
So when I have those thoughts - instead of telling Pete how I feel I'm writing it down in a secret journal and rationalizing it - because the problem I have is getting angry really fast and then realizing how stupid it sounded AFTER the fact. Which is dumb... because the only thing I am doing is hurting Pete... which is something he doesn't deserve as he has done nothing wrong.

I'm also trying to figure out what all of these trust issues are about. Pete is my partner - companion - I love him and I have to tell myself when I feel this way that he loves me too and I am just plain crazy for feeling this way in the first place.

So far it's working - I am able to control my feelings.

More later.

Jenn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home