Jenns Amazing Blurbages

A rather frightening display of post adolescent teen angst. Soon to be out of the teens for good I find myself psychologically disturbed, so I might as well talk about it. Enjoy! :D

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Update






For those of you who don't know - a lot of things have changed in my life...
Heres an update on what's new in the life of Jenn.

( 1.) I've started talking to my sister again - it's good because we are finally talking about the things we should have talked about 4 years ago... We are finally understanding her and now I can try to help her with her problems and have her help me with mine... because believe me - they're plentiful. lol.

( 2.) I've stopped talking to Jacki - not by choice - by force - she's not interested in talking to me so - we don't talk - I think I'll let her do the coming around - but I really do miss her - see previous entry.

( 3.) I got a new job at Sunwest Graphics in St.James as a Lead CSR - I'll have my own office - won't be attached to a headset - $12.00/hr to start - they even have a gym on site. I'm so glad to be getting out of NCR - I hate it here now - it makes me miserable. Most of the people here are so unwelcoming - they have their own little cliques and the other half are bitter that this is where they have ended up in life. Leave it to me though to finally start making friends here and now I'm freakin leaving.

( 4.) Pete and I have a new home as of May 15th. Pretty exciting. We got a place on 27 Alloway St. It's the main floor of a house and we have an entire basement for storage - washer and dryer and second bedroom-ish down there. Some pictures are attached to this of the living room and kitchen... it's beautiful there - I can't wait to move in - ew even have sliding oak doors right when you walk into the house. I'll attach that picture too.

(5.) Pete and I are also going to visit his family at the end of May in Ontario - this vacation was a long awaited trip - I can't wait to get away... it should be a lot of fun.

( 6.) I joined up at Curves fitness center with my mom and am starting to lose weight by eating better and getting fit - I can't wait to see how I look when summer roles around! WILL POWER VS. CHEESCAKE! I can do it!!!


But anyways That's what's new in the life of Jenn - whew. It's a mouthful.



Love,

Jenn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home