Jenns Amazing Blurbages

A rather frightening display of post adolescent teen angst. Soon to be out of the teens for good I find myself psychologically disturbed, so I might as well talk about it. Enjoy! :D

Sunday, April 30, 2006

For my one and only Melinda!

Ok so Mel - don't bitch that I never write anything about you in here.... Mel is good people - I enjoy having her in my life because we are able to talk about honest to god everything and give each other important advice and learn from each others mistakes ( well at least so far!)
I have been having conflict of interest in this crazy mixed up world I usually call my life or lack there of and she has been very supportive.
I have times where I become so completely consumed with one emotion and sometimes - in an instant I'm feeeling a completely different mood -
Peanut Gallery: "Yes Jenn - it's called Bi Polar..."
Jenn: Fuck you Peanut Gallery
Jenn swears like a sailor and often refers to herself in third person.
I whine a lot for a life that is pretty damn good - I crave perfection which is stupid because you can never attain something THAT unattainable...

So my problem du jour or the problem that I encounter every month or so - is not being able to let go of my past - and today as I ripped through a box of old videos to find the one special one that I wanted Melinda to witness - she humored me - for over an hour - For that Mel I am so deeply appreciative - who understands me better then you - woman to woman I'm so glad you're here for me - I love you babe ...

I think I'll hold of on dispensing with the drama for another month but thanks for being there with me - it's easier with you there - because I don't clutch a stuffed animal and cry for something I no longer have.

Jenn

xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home