Jenns Amazing Blurbages

A rather frightening display of post adolescent teen angst. Soon to be out of the teens for good I find myself psychologically disturbed, so I might as well talk about it. Enjoy! :D

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Beautiful




Does it sound like I want one of these for myself? I do - but who knows how long that will be... Forever and a day I'm sure.
This is my cousins baby Teagan sleeping peacefully in my arms - god she IS beautiful isn't she?







You are so Beautiful - Joe Cocker


You are so beautiful..
To me.
You are so beautiful...
To me,
Can't you see?
You're everything I hope for...
You're everything I need...
You are so beautiful,
to me
You are so beautiful
to me
You are so beautiful
To me
Can't you see
You're everything I hope for
You're every, everything I need
You are so beautiful to me

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home