Jenns Amazing Blurbages

A rather frightening display of post adolescent teen angst. Soon to be out of the teens for good I find myself psychologically disturbed, so I might as well talk about it. Enjoy! :D

Monday, July 24, 2006







Holy crap has it ever been a long time since my last post... I guess theres quite a bit to tell... first off - JACKI AND I ARE FRIENDS AGAIN!!!! - sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. *cough*
We've been having a blast together, hanging out like old times- we just got back from a trip to Red Lake Falls, MN and I have some pictures to post... I don't have much time to post so I'll put up the pictures and update later - I'm such a slacker - but to be fair - I'm a HORNY slacker - I'm so getting laid tonight - but enough about that... PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I started that fire and the rest is me and Jacki being retards...more to come...


Jenn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home